Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ahha me hearties!

......or whatever it is Pirates say to each other!

I have heard from a few people that they are eagerly awaiting my next post, so here it is! 

It will be short and sweet because as the Workaholic has said, I am an overachiever, and that usually translates into, overcommitted or just committed too! LOL.

Volunteering to cut out 50 butterflies for Oscar's class, along with the usual 6 hours I do in there, doing two paid jobs this week and quoting for two more, as well as unpacking from the road trip, has seen me a bit manic.

These little cuties are something I wanted to try after my previous baby faces. I had an order pre Easter for the babies and dragon flys and threw in a couple of these for fun.  I made them pre road trip (ie, visit to the big smoke for supplies) so therefore didn't have the exact materials I require but I improvised and all the kids were impressed.

The lady I made them for sent me some photos of her grand children devouring them. It was so cute.

Anyway, here are a few more shots of the pirates and the others.



No comments:

Post a Comment